Thursday, June 5, 2008

Laura and Chary in an ordinary day...

So, today (Actually March 28) was kind of a regular day. Which is great! There's always so much to do and not enough time to do it in. It helps when you have kind of a regular day! So, we were in the kitchen when Laura kind of chilled out a bit...
As you can see, Laura was just so Laid Back while I made my lunch! What a nut! I picked her up and hugged her, she's so cute. And hugs are a good thing! Check out my BFF shirt from my BFF Christina! Hollah out to you in CA!! Ho!!!


Back to the computer, my desk..the mess and some yummy South Beach Pizza!! I like to look at my email, look at my work, look at ads...

Laura likes to look at sales sheets and ads, too! She likes bargains just as much as I do! Hey, if you needed to get it, you may as well get it for less money. Sometimes you may have to wait, you may see a coupon, or sometimes you don't really need it like you thought! But, it's always fun to look at things.
So, here it is an ordinary day...but a nice day! You can still have an adventure even when you don't leave your home. You can take the most wonderful trips through reading books, drawing, writing stories...Ahhh...we love those kinds of days....


No comments: