Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Laura Locks and the three chairs...

One day, Laura was laying on Mr. Jody's Grandma's eggplate..She was reflecting on how cool it was with it's milky white glass and gold trim.."Oh how pretty this is.." she thought. "I wonder when Grandma made deviled eggs and for what occasions?"
"I can just see ladies in their pretty dresses, kerchiefs tucked into their sleeves, a pretty comb in their hair all talking about how nice everything is while sipping their tea.." Laura thought as she settled into another one of Grandma's egg dishes.


"I'm on top of the WORLD!!!" Laura laughed as she stood on top of my new dutch oven "I can see for miles and miles" Laura said.


So, we went to the store and Laura wanted to try out a chair w/ a soccer ball on it..."My, how hard this seat is, but I like the colors and stars and such.." Laura said.
So, Laura tried the next seat.."This is pretty, the color is just gorgeous, but it's just so..sooo..metal. I bet if I sat outside with it, it would get really hot!" So, she hopped off of that one...




"Oh wow!! This is so laid back and comfy!! I really like this chair!!" So Laura relaxed in the red beachy chair while...

Kai posed for the camera! Hey Batta Batta!!

1 comment:

Familia Durham said...

The chairs and dishes are so pretty. Kai looks like a mix between a baseball player and a starwars dude... my eyes are tired and for a second I though he was holding a lifesaver!!!!