Here are Laura and I waiting waiting waiting for our flight to leave for OH..They always recommend you get to the airport 2 hours ahead of your flight...Well, what if the ticket booth and such aren't even open yet so you can check in your bags????


So, we make it to Baltimore cuz that's where you go when you want to go to OH after ORF! And we have some kind of 2 hour layover..how come I didn't notice that when I booked the flight? Maybe I did and decided that was a good time to listen to my ipod...

Wait...what's that noise? Oh..my tummy is rumbling, it's HUNGRY!!! After getting to the airport at 4ish just to stand there and wait for the workers to check us in...Subway made a pretty decent brekkie. We chitchatted with a lady waiting in line with us (I tried to get her to go ahead of us, we were getting a sandwich and she only wanted coffee) .

After Brekkie we went to our seat to take it easy. This airport is nice, but I was not interested in looking around..except...

to stop and grab some M & Ms...My 2 hour nap before getting up to go to the airport was starting to make my eyelids heavy! That's what I get for not packing quickly enough! Then Laura and I worked on my Bible study stuff. I told you how much I liked this particular study, right? It's way cool and the M & M's make it "funner", too!

Finally, we landed in OH!! Weehhhaaaaa! Max n Erma's for lunch YUMMMM and off we go!


Here are Sierra and Ali ..we were getting ready for the funeral....I think we ought to enjoy dressing up for occasions that are not just weddings, graduations, funerals, etc...
Funerals can be sad. You can see people being sad at them. If it's someone you didn't know very well, it's ok if you are not sad, but it's important that you are there to be with your friends or family who may sad because they miss their friend or loved one.



One little stop to Walmart for some tissues- everyone needed them! 3 boxes were used up!!

It's always great share stories about people you are going to miss and the fun things you did with them. It's also cool looking through their old scrapbooks and pictures that they saved! Here is Mr. J and his dad at the same age in their pictures! Mr. J's Gramma saved so many things that everyone could look back at and remember all the fun times they had.


1 comment:
Those frames are just too funny!!!
Post a Comment